Senior Project Manager
Due to significant expansion, BuildVantage require Site Managers to work on new project in Plymouth. We are welcoming CV’s from Senior project managers having significant experience in UK.
- Have experience working in United Kindom.
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Managing entire projects from concept to completion
- Liaise with clients and manage / oversee projects on site
- Communicate with internal departments on site related queries
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Attend site and client meets
- Construction project management experience essential
- Lead the review of standards to ensure compliance with regulatory, government policy changes and Plymouth Council policies and train to the wider team.
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, and support to your direct reports and their teams, to effectively deliver their team goals and to develop their potential.
- Be fully responsible for the resources and associated budgets of the Quality Team; and ensure best use of resourcee
- Manage overall responsibility for the delivery of quality on site, ensuring team members attend site progress meetings, site inspections, snagging and handover of the works delivered through the Growth and Development programmes.
- Work collaboratively with external partners to consistently improve the quality of our new builds, test and learn.
Due to significant expansion, BuildVantage require Site Managers to work on new project in Plymouth. We are welcoming CV’s from Site Supervisors having experience in UK.